Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My Office

Contingency and luck have contrived things in such a way that, for several days a week, I can work 'remotely', which saves me a crapload of traveling. Also, it means that I can work in my improvised office, which is on my rear veranda. All very cool.
And here's another gecko shot. This one was tiny; barely big enough to eat a small moth. But, as a friend of ours said when I commented on the many miniature geckos in our house, "they'll grow up". Well, I hope so. You need a fair-sized gecko to dispose of the larger roaches around here.
To conclude, only for those interested in matters world-political, here's a 'why-am-I-unsurprised?' item from the WSJ. Peggy Noonan's dictum that "history is an irony factory" kind of leaps to mind, don't it?

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh it's so cute! And the improvised office looks great. Talk about a lifestyle change;-)

Zeus said...

nice office man ... bt i hate that lizard .... got a post on em too :)))